Tuesday, April 14, 2015

L is for Lucius


Loony Leonard lured lemurs to his lanai with lemons, leeks and lollipops. The lemurs quickly learned their lesson and enlisted llamas as loud liaisons. The llamas lounged on Leonard's lawn, lisping limericks and laughing, while the lemurs limboed and lobbed lemmings at Leonard. Ladies laughed until Lucius took pity. Lucius loved luxurious lavendar lingerie. He lived for the lunar cycle and licked his lips to make them luscious. The lemurs leered suspiciously until Lucius displayed the lamé. Lemurs love line-dancing in lamé, even if they look ludicrous. Lucius invited all to perform live. The llamas leaped and lonely Leonard laughed.


And now, a llama limerick... because... L

There once was a llama from Guam
Who wanted to go to the prom
But his date did confess
He looked bad in his dress
So he settled for a big photobomb

9 comments:

Jan Morrison said...

lamé? really? come on over my ducky - I've dug out the old lamé post for fun... and here you mention it. Is she coming to visit you in your dreams too? You know? the woman in the lamé dress?

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Everybody looks ludicrous doing that.

Tamara Narayan said...

I had to come by when I saw the title. Lucius was the name I used for one of my main characters in my last novel--nothing like the Lucius here! It's weird how my brain can not comprehend what I'm reading when nearly every word starts with the same letter. I have to slow way down to "get it". Is it just me?

Michael Di Gesu said...

Hey, Hart...

I thought by your title you were doing an HP theme... but I was pleasantly surprised to read about Lucius and about you favored Llamas!

T. Powell Coltrin said...

Llamas are silly, a little looney on their own.

Love the limerick.

David P. King said...

That was one creepy dude. And Llamas for the win. :)

Unknown said...

Love the creativity and the llama photo. This reminded me of one of our favorite books around here "Is Your Mama a Llama."

Visiting from a to z
Susan
from clearingspace4joy.wordpress.com

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Lovely! :)

Helena said...

Love the limerick. Did you know the actor who plays Malfoy is in the series Dig (which I'm hooked on)? Very different from the Harry Potter role.