Sunday, July 25, 2010

Drabbled Innuendo

So you probably all know by now that the Burrow, over at Burrowers, Books & Balderdash, are posting an image every Sunday for you to all write drabbles to. And... because I'm me, I thought I'd share a

~~~~~~~~~~

Strange. Fetish. Tickle.
Your words in my ear and I know what you have in mind.
A like mind.
An unlikely romance, to look at us.
Jack Sprat, some would say.
But your words and your eyes tell me something about you.
Our delicious meeting of minds, a collusion of souls.
So intrigued with things so uncommon,
Or rather too common.
Most would overlook the possibilities.
There are endless possibilities,
As many as there are things, I would say.
And so here we are, you and I
And never have I found
Such enjoyment
As this provocative meeting of minds.


~~~~~~~~~

Chupa Chup. What a good word. Makes you pucker just to say it, sour, then sweet shooting flavors through your mouth. If only the English were so blunt. Lollipop. What is that anyway? We could call it a suck suck, too. I'd like a suck suck please, and wrap it in bright paper. Happy presentation. I suppose maybe something is lost in translation, but it seems to me, presented elsewhere, this company could not possibly keep up with demand. "Suck suck, fifty pence!"

I suppose that is a cynical view. Or not. Suck suck for fifty pence... definite mass appeal...


~~~~~~~~~

"Martha, are you coming?"

"Oh, Frank, just let me enjoy how you look a little longer."

"But Martha, I'm getting cold. Did you open the freezer?"

"I might have. I had a little something special in there. Would you like me to show you?"

"It's not the frozen Hot Wheels again?"

"No, love. It's better."

"But I'm cold already."

"So do you want me to enjoy it alone?"

"No. I just want you to warm me up."

"But Frank, we can't waste it. Here, just hold on a second."

"Ahhhh! That was freezing!"

"Here darling, let me warm you up."

9 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

Clever. Very clever. And funny too.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I expect nothing less than snark from Hart!

Roland D. Yeomans said...

You have a unique way of looking at the world. You made me laugh. Thanks, Roland

Hart Johnson said...

*teehee*

Thanks guys!

Jessica Bell said...

Hehehe! Loved that last one!

Old Kitty said...

I think if I'd ask for a suck suck for 50p I'd be arrested. Or be very surprised at what I'd get!

LOL!!

I love the bedroom shenanigans!!! Not the most romantic of pics but you make them quite sweet really Awww!

Take care
x

LTM said...

silly! just got in from a 3.5 hr drive home to no food (why did I put off shopping?) and stale chips for "lunch."

thanks for the laugh~ :D

Hart Johnson said...

*snort* Thank you so much ladies, for the tart love! I definitely appreciate it!

OK--I think I appreciate these pics so much because I sympathize so much... ample woman with a think guy fetish...

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

I love these! You've started my Monday off with a smile. :)