Sunday, June 26, 2016

Day 6 of 22: Push-Up Challenge to Raise Awareness

So 22 Veterans commit suicide each day...

It is 22 too many. We should be taking care of our veterans.

And for anyone new, this challenge is meant to raise awareness by doing 22 push-ups a day for 22 days, each day nominating a new friend to spread the awareness campaign.

Today's push-ups nearly got forgotten.  We had a small dinner party to celebrate my birthday and I failed to do them before. Push-ups are harder after a glass and a half of wine. But I still managed to do 16 then 6 instead of 11 and 11, so tomorrow I should be able to do all of them (I hope) before I move to a lower angle. (I used the dryer again today).

Most days I am additionally providing some info, but as even the push-ups today ended up by the seat of my pantslessness, I think I will make an executive decision about giving Sundays a miss on the extra added...

1 comment:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hope it was a good birthday!