Wednesday, October 9, 2013

THREE and FREE (whereby I attempt bribing you)



So today is a BIG day for me.

Book 3 in my A Shot in the Light Series is up for sale.

So I am offering BOOK 1 for FREE!!!!


But my day job is TOTALLY not cooperating. As in it is the busiest day I have probably had in a collection of very busy days recently...


Which reminded me of the Weejee hunt we used to go on in campfire camp (that I've heard as a lion hunt which I not nearly so fun, but the hunt details are the same).


Can't go over it...
Can't go under it...
Can't go around it...

Gotta go THROUGH it!!!


And that got my little tart brain going... HOW does a TART go through a promotion without being PRESENT!? (even on Naked Thursday it seemed daunting)


And when the answer hit me I was STUNNED I didn't think of it earlier... Bribery, of course...

So HERE is my offer:


BRIBERY TABLE:

ONE promotion (share this blog, or links to book 1 (free) or 3 (now available) and get a free episode of ANY in this series (whichever you do not yet have).

Like me all around for one free episode: Go to all the following and click 'like' or 'to read' (or mark read and rate) and get the free episode of your choice:


FIVE FOR TEN: Share FIVE times (any venue: FB, Twitter, Blog, Review) and get a subscription for the lot of them... the WHOLE DANG SERIES. The only caveat is at least an hour wait between shares on the same venue (so 5 tweets is okay if they are an hour apart,--a blog and FB share can be at the same time... in fact if you used 3 venues, then two time would cover it.). I DO prefer you mix it up: one of this blog and one of each book, then whatever you think works.

Once you've posted, just email a link to me for your shares to verify: hartjohnson23@gmail.com

Links you need:



And THANK YOU!!!!  You guys ROCK!!!!

9 comments:

dolorah said...

Congrats Hart :)

.......dhole

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Already plugged your latest in my post yesterday and will gladly send out a Tweet for this!

H. R. Sinclair said...

What a crazy day you have in store! Tweeted.

Maurice Mitchell said...

Tweet on it's way later today!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Congrats, Hart!

Patricia Stoltey said...

Why did I rush right over when I saw you were handing out bribes? Guess that shows what kind of person I am. :D

Natasha said...

Never say no to a bribe- that's the motto of this Thursday Twin.

Tweeted all three book links. FBed two of them (third will happen after a slight hiatus), and blogged the links.

And loved doing all of it.

Helena said...

I'll be doing the rounds for you tomorrow (Saturday), Hart dear. Sorry I can't tonight but I'm under the weather and falling asleep, and in my state I tend to click on the wrong things and cause disasters to happen.

Tina said...

Will gladly tweet and fb and goodreads! Congrats on #3 and I hope work settles down...
Tina @ Life is Good