Friday, January 29, 2016

Book Cover and Blurb!!!


For those who don't know, I am part of the speculative anthology that will come out soonish (March if I were to guess)... and yesterday we got the cover and blurb and an okay to share!!!



I love it.  And then here is the blurb.


Enter the realm of parallel universes!

What if the government tried to create the perfect utopia? Could a society linked to a supercomputer survive on its own? Do our reflections control secret lives on the other side of the mirror? Can one moment split a person’s world forever?

Exploring the fantastic, ten authors offer incredible visions and captivating tales of diverse reality. Featuring the talents of L. G. Keltner, Crystal Collier, Hart Johnson, Cherie Reich, Sandra Cox, Yolanda Renee, Melanie Schulz, Sylvia Ney, Michael Abayomi, and Tamara Narayan.

Hand-picked by a panel of agents and authors, these ten tales will expand your imagination and twist the tropes of science fiction. Step through the portal and enter another dimension!


I'm hoping to collect some story blurbs from these folks so you can get a bit more of a taste before it comes out... maybe two a week over the next several Fridays...

I hope everyone has a great weekend!


9 comments:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Hart - congratulations to all of you ... and interesting takes on possibilities of a parallel universe. I think I'll stay here ... but I'd be interesting in reading everyone's ideas. The cover is clever ... cheers to you all and much success - Hilary

Denise Covey said...

Hiya Hart. I think the cover is amazing! Can't wait to read all the stories.

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Looks awesome! Excited for you!

Sean McLachlan said...

Been waiting for this one. Congratulations!

Yolanda Renée said...

Great cover!
And story blurbs are a great idea!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Very awesome! We shared the cover today on Facebook.

L.G. Keltner said...

I'm happy with the way the cover turned out. Collecting story blurbs is a wonderful idea!

Cherie Reich said...

The cover is very awesome! I particularly love what they did with the Ls in Parallels. It's such a great touch.

Sandra Cox said...

Thanks for getting us organized, Hart.
I'll get going on my blurb.