Monday, April 7, 2014

Writing Process Blog Hop


So I've been invited to participate in a writing process blog hop... it is a weekly 'tag-you're-it' deal, where I got tagged and MY post will come NEXT week, but THIS week is the post by my friend Megan Bostic who tagged me, so I thought I'd start the intro.

The IDEA: So far as my degrees of connection in this process began, this originated with Maya Rock, though as I understand it, this blog allows it to be traced back further...

The Nearer Ancestry: I was invited by my buddy Megan Bostic, who was invited by Stephanie Feuer.


Megan and I have been friends since my first ABNA and interact most commonly on Facebook. Of my writer friends, her YA and mine probably have the greatest similarity in approach and content... not sure if that is Pacific Northwest roots or a common temperament or both, but I find her writing familiar and comfortable, even in the difficult topics she writes about.

So I encourage you TODAY to go over to HER blog and read about her writing process.

NEXT WEEK, I will share about mine, and I will be inviting a few of MY writing friends to keep this going...

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That blog hop is getting a lot of mileage.

Old Kitty said...

Lovely to meet Megan and to learn about her writing process as such - I'm in awe how she writes at every spare moment she gets and also how thorough she's thought her current ms out already! Amazing!

Take care
x

Helena said...

I just went over to Megan's blog, and I've got to say I really like the sound of her YA book with the douchebag teen who learns to feel sympathy for a lost soul.