Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hooray Hooray, I'm Visiting Jessica Today!!!


Not only that, it's the 8th of May!!! (Inter)National Outdoor Intercourse Day!!!


So your FIRST assignment is to come see me at the Alliterative Allomorph, talking about PLAYING TO YOUR STRENGTHS

THEN, go out and celebrate the day accordingly... Here are some ideas if you are coming up short...


Be sure to stretch first so you don't pull anything...


Grass can be scratchy. Bring a blanket.

And careful where the sand ends up...

And definitely be safe... Though I'd permit those bottom, two, all parties permitting...


12 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Oh now you see it's rainy and cold outside!! Darn!!!!! *Shakes NAKED fists at the weather*!!!!!

Loved your guest post over at Jessica's!! Yay! Take care
x

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Sex outdoors? But there are bugs!

Sarah Ahiers said...

On my way! And if you want to deliver someone sexy to my doorstep, i will do my best to join in the festivities.

Hart Johnson said...

Kitty- sorry the weather isn't cooperating!

*snicker* Alex, you CAN'T be bothered by a couple BUGS!

Sarah, I will see what I can find available for delivery!

Karen Baldwin said...

Ha! National Outdoor Intercourse Day! Funny. And if the moment is right, no one should be bothered by the elements.

Alison DeLuca said...

Yes, raining like crazy here too! Does the garage count as outdoors?

jack welling said...

Completely over the top; but, you get a pass today. It's a release day !

That's better than sex. (Well, after 40 it's better than sex).

All the best. I'll be picking up a signed copy shortly!

Hart Johnson said...

Em-it's true... elements can be ignored in a fit of passion!

Alison-RAIN is one of the best options!

Jack-But this is OFFICIAL! It's a real holiday! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Jai said...

"But officer..."

This is awesome!!

Helena said...

It's raining and cold outside. Better to snuggle indoors.

CA Heaven said...

I just happened to notice the text in the black rectangle in your last picture (Rauma Rock). You know where that's from?

Cold As Heaven

Hart Johnson said...

HA! You caused me to look it up CaH--Excellent! I love the encouragement... teehee