Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Three Christmas Listies

On the third day of Christmas her Tartness gave to us...


Three Christmas Listies
Two Tartlet Minis
And a Boy Toy on a Hay Bale



By three Christmas Listies, I mean, my personal, my writer, and my tart list, of course...



Tami's Listy

Slippers
Best of Aerosmith CD
Half Blood Prince DVD
University of Oregon Sweatshirt
Comfy, warm, yet fashionable hiking boots
Jasmine or gardenia bath wash



Hart's Listy

Query Godmother
Three perfect synopses for my trilogy
Agent Who is SUPEREXCITED about me
Publishing Contract large enough to give up the day job
Notebooks, pens, ink cartridges, typing paper, more pens, more paper
Gift certificate for book tour fitness plan
New laptop with better software



Tart's Listy

First Day of Christmas Boy Toy
One day a week each with Viggo Mortenson, Johnnie Depp, &  Jason Isaacs
Swimmable sized hottub with taps for champagne or chocolate
Personal trainer named Sven who does massage after every workout
Body paints in fruit and chocolate flavors

4 comments:

Amber T. Smith said...

*copy and pastes Hart's and Tart's lists*

Yup, I want the same please....

joe doaks-Author said...

I'm wishing very hard for you to get every item on your lists. I especially wish that you find an agent that loves your work and promotes it like crazy, finds a publisher so I’ll see your name on a Barnes and Noble bookshelf.

Best Regards, Galen.

Imagineering Fiction Blog

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Why do I only have dish towels on my list!? Okay, I do need a new set, but...

Elizabeth
Mystery Writing is Murder

Hart Johnson said...

*huggles Tara* Sisters of like minds, i'd say...

Galen, thank you so much for the warm wishes!

Elizabeth-you aren't practicing you warped-mind imagery, are you? But you already have the BIG ones (agent and book deal)