On the eighth day of Christmas her Tartness gave to us…
Eight Solstice Wishes
Seven Success Secrets...
Six Writing Tasks
Five Sii---illy Songs
Three Christmas Lists
Two Tartlet Minis
And a Boy Toy on a Hay Bale
Not Hannah) posted a wonderful blog about the new moon and goals, with a link to a blog about winter solstice. I recommend giving both a read, and they helped inspire what I’m thinking about here… winter solstice as an ending and a beginning… the turn around, when the darkening rounds the bend and becomes the lightening--I love the duality of that… so I thought this was an even better time than New Years to lay out the turnarounds I’d like to make in the coming year…
1) That the darkness of extra weight gained over the last five years might be LITERALLY lightened.
2) That my ever fading memory might make a rebound.
3) That dark financial times might find a proverbial cash cow ready to lighten the load.
4) That my mother might find a little enlightenment through self reflection.
5) That fumbling in the dark on this agent search might find SUPERAGENT just waiting in the wings
6) That the gremlins that keep messing up my house might be replaced by house elves who clean it.
7) That my ever dimming organizational skills might begin might turn around.
8) That my obscurity as a writer would be lightened with a publishing contract…
I suppose this means I need to reflect a little and figure out the HOW of all these things… though that SUPERAGENT thing seems out of my control…
I wish all of you a happy solstice and best wishes and happiness as the days begin to get longer again!