Sunday, July 10, 2011

Quintiped

You know, the Potterverse is strangely low on the number 5, considering all the prime number stuff they have going elsewhere. It's a shame, as 5 is my favorite number--that and 23, which numerologically adds to 5... but there you have it. But that makes it easy, since I normally don't blog on Sunday.  I leave you with one of very few 5 star dangerous creatures (and the man who loves them)

Created by hyenacub at Deviant Art

(I love Hagrid's obsession *teehee*)

7 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Sounds like it's time for Hart to change the Potterverse.

Michael Di Gesu said...

I love Hagrid's obsession. Especially how he had never acknowledged Aragon setting his family on Harry an Ron in Chamber of Secrets.

Krista McLaughlin said...

I love that picture! It's funny how he likes dangerous animals and treats them like they are normal. He's a big cuddly guy. :)

Old Kitty said...

Awwwww Hagrid's expression is one of pure NAKEDness!! Yay for number 5! Odd numbers scare me though - I don't know why - guess cos dividing them becomes even more complicated!! LOL! take care
x

Kal said...

This whole relationship will not end well. Cephalopods like this one are creatures of pure evil. Hagried is too meek and gentle a person to survive this one.

Hart Johnson said...

Teehee--thanks gang! Naked indeed!

Kal-your anti-squiddism is showing. And quintipeds seem more related to... erm.. okay, nothing... but they are furry, so I doubt they are clouded with the evil squid bloodline... the giant SQUID on the other hand.. HE ROCKS!

CA Heaven said...

Looks like a furious starfish on land >:)

Cold As Heaven