Or ten things I've been doing this weekend other than what I was SUPPOSED to be doing (outlining, writing, cleaning)
1) Pouring orzo on my feet. In my defense, it happened in the process of making dinner, but it was a BIG MESS and required extensive clean up involving first a broom and dustpan, then a dishtowel and finally encouraging the dog to lick up the remnants.
4) Jump starting my daughter's boyfriend'c car. Poor kid. I remember having unreliable cars.
5) Admiring woodchucks. I saw 4 on my walk today—a mama and two babies and then one by itself in a totally different place. They are so cute! (yesterday I saw a pond full of ducklings... I love the baby animals of spring). Woodchucks though, I don't see all that often, which makes it extra fun.
6) Looking for the mysteriously displaced cozy mystery notebook. If it was just the chapter I wrote, that would be one thing, but the notes are missing too, so I'm sure it is a NOTEBOOK I am looking for.
7) Glaring at the laundry. Mysteriously, this doesn't make it fold itself.
9) Adding rum to various beverages. Coffee. Diet Coke. Lemonade. Oddly, rum makes most things even more enjoyable.
10) Hanging out naked. It's what I do.
Thank you to everyone who stopped by yesterday! You can still win my read and feedback of your WIP if you leave a comment (on yesterday's--I will be tallying from there)