Monday, June 28, 2010

SNAFU, My Bad

I am supposed to have a GUEST today, but had a crazy weekend and so didn't notice until last night that I only had part of what I needed for her post.  As she wasn't apparently sitting my her computer WAITING for my emergency, I still don't have stuff... MY FAULT.  I should have double checked it was all there earlier.  I will get it posted when it's all here.  In the MEAN TIME, I will leave you with a few of my favorite things...

First we have the CHOCOLATE, dressed up like I like (shiny and sparkly)




 Then we have rules I can live with....












And finally, somebody to keep things working around here...

8 comments:

TreeX said...

The coin at the very front is a Dutch one :)

TreeX said...

And how the hell did we get up to 71 Dutchies?!

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Sounds like a Monday problem, for sure! Sometimes it's hard to coordinate guest posts. Great job refocusing on your favorite things instead of the snafu. :)

Jan Morrison said...

oh I like all your three favourite things to. Although that last one isn't a thing. It's a helpmeet.

Will Burke said...

I got nothin', but it would be rude to stop by and not say Hi :)

Hart Johnson said...

Joris, not all the Dutchies are Dutchies... Bridge has been living there for a semester. But you ought to know when one is taking over the WORLD, that there will be some successes! (look at Norway, and I only know ONE person there!)

Thanks for the encouragement and sympathy everyone!

Old Kitty said...

Awww I love ALL your favourite things!! Thank you for sharing them - particularly no.3. Yum.

Take care
x

Anonymous said...

D'oh! But I do so love your pictures. Particularly the last one. ;) I like my chocolate to come in shiny and sparkly gold boxes labeled "GODIVA".