On the ninth day of Christmas the Book World... erm... or maybe it was the Internet... gave to me...
Eight Bloggy Squeeings...
Four Steampunk Stories
And the notice of a best selling book!
I have been trying very hard to keep my nose to the grindstone, but sometimes there are just some amusements too good to pass up.
Matthew McNish for this)
2) Go to Google and type in 'let it snow' then watch. (be sure to watch for a minute or so, then run your cursor over what happens).
3) Go to Google maps and get directions between ANY two places where crossing an ocean is required. (Tokyo to San Francisco is good).
Man, I love those Google boys and girls....
5) Open your email and commit to responding.
6) Look in your cupboards and realize you need to shop BADLY and begin a shopping list.
7) FACEBOOK. (my personal bane)
9) When somebody says, “Mom!” respond.
(And I didn't even GET to Procrastibaking, Procrastiknitting or Procrastinakeding) Want to break some of these and get more writing done? I am offering up my new favorite solution over at Burrowers, Books and Balderdash today. It really works, so if you ACTUALLY want to get down to some writing, come on over. I'll put you in line.