Okay, yeah yeah... a day later than even the day late version was supposed to be... I know... I slept until 11:00 yesterday, if you can imagine... but the night BEFORE I finished my cozy smoothing... should hear from Cruella very soon and then I am calling it DONE... actually I am calling it done now, as I am keeping the faith Cruella won't find anything hugely wrong...
And way... back to the LAST DAY of Twelvsies! First, a recap of the song so far, so you are thoroughly reassured that this silliness is almost over...
On the Twelve Days of Twelvsies, her Tartness gave to you....
12 Things Amusing
12 Lovely Man Butts
12 Lame Excuses
12 TBR Books
12 True Confessions
…... 12 Fab Car-toons!
12 Christmas Treats
12 Great Gifts
12 Christmas Plans
And Twelve Thing I Did in Oh-Ten!
2) Survived a teen child taking driver's ed... in fact I survived 8 months of said child having a DRIVER'S PERMIT!
3) Published 4 professional manuscripts (this is a personal best... we had a very good year)
4) Blogged more than 350 days... not bad considering I've not actually had a hard fast rule about blogging daily. Looks like when we wind up the year, I will have only had a dozen days I didn't blog.
5) Actually LEARNED how to edit a darned book. I began the year with some vague idea of 'read and fix as I go' that was doomed to not spot big picture stuff. The words got better, but the story really didn't have any hope of improving overly much.
6) Led my Burrower buddies and a hundred of our closest friends into an off November WriMo. (sort of nuts that we managed to get it that big... keep your eyes peeled for June)
7)Learned that the best way to improve WRITING is to critique for others.
8)Made MANY MANY new Bloggie Friends!!!
10)WROTE Kahlotus Disposal Site, Player Down and my Garden Cozy.
11)EDITED Confluence, Legacy (twice) and my Garden Cozy (3 times)
12) And GOT MY PUBLISHING CONTRACT!!!!
So there! That is what I did his year...
I hope you all feel like you had productive years, and if not, you still have a few days to gear up for NEXT YEAR!
And as a note: I've been terrible about getting to all your blogs... tomorrow... I am going to try to get back to getting around and reading (never thought I'd apologize for not getting around enough *shifty*