Sunday, December 21, 2014

8th Day of Christmas


On the 8th Day of Christmas the Tart's true wish for you is 8 Resolutions
7 Nice surprises
6 Inspirations
5 Brand New Books!
4 Old Connections
3 Second helpings
2 Christmas parties
And the patience to shop and stay sane!

Say what? You say.... Well I figure 8 is about the right number of goals to hit for the year. Maybe three writing or professional goals, three self-improvement habity things, and two interpersonal... or something like that. And I am wishing for you not just to make them, but to manage them. MEET those resolutions, friends!

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I guess I better get busy goal planning!

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Goals are better than resolutions I think. Concrete acts and numbers are easier to grasp. Forget perfection. Think progress, right?

Merriest of Christmases!!

Anonymous said...

I have plenty goals in mind, first priority is to find a new home.

Andrew Leon said...

bah on resolutions!
I think I missed the surprises.