Friday, December 19, 2014

6th Day of Christmas


On the 6th Day of Christmas the Tart's true wish for you, is 6 Inspirations
5 Brand New Books!
4 Old Connections
3 Second helpings
2 Christmas parties
And the patience to shop and stay sane!

Why 6 inspirations? Because if inspiration was an everyday thing it would become the ordinary. The expected. I mean those grand inspirations that make us feel like demi-gods. INSPIRATION. I figure about every other month is the pace at which we could experience this and still have it be extraordinary...

Besides, if it happened to often, we'd all be sleep deprived...

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'd take one every other month.

Andrew Leon said...

I'm already sleep deprived...

Sarah Ahiers said...

I find that inspiration comes in chunks. Like i'll have some new stuff right in a row, and then nothing for months

Anonymous said...

I am trying to catch up with my comments:

Most enjoyable to read, I'm working backwards looking forward to The Fifth Day.