Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Free and Cheap!!!


You know, I'd been a little worried with my review that PW reviews were a little easier on readers this year, but then I spent some time on the ABNA threads and I see that isn't so. I got really lucky to get a match for a reviewer who likes my sort of books, but I also feel like I get to feel pretty good about pulling it off for him or her.


To CELEBRATE, for the next 5 days (Tuesday through Saturday) A Flock of Ill Omens is FREE. This is the first in the serial and I think 12 chapters—the Amazon excerpt is only 2 chapters—so it is quite a bit more than was already available for free.

THEN

For the REAL PAHTAY... the whole book, A Shot in the Light, Parts I-IV, is only 99 cents. (normally it is $2.99). I am leaving it this price until Amazon cuts are posted June 13.

If you are confused about WHY I am celebrating, my review I'm so excited about is HERE.

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE some help spreading the word if peeps wouldn't mind giving a share or a mention.


In Other News

I had a KICKASS writing weekend. Friday-Sunday I wrote 15K and I should finish my LAST first draft for A Shot in the Light today. It will run about 20 pages longer than the others, but not enough longer to think I should split it into two books.

This is often how I am... The third quarter is hardest, but once I really get rolling into the ending, it flies. I know what I want to happen. I'm excited to make it happen. And I am a lunatic adrenaline rush until it's done.

Hopefully book 10 will be ready by NEXT Monday. Sooner if possible.


BuNoWriMo

And BuNoWriMo starts SUNDAY! Want to write book in June? Have your idea ready? I think it's time to get plotting!!!

9 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Already trying to finish a book right now and hope to be done this weekend.
Will spread the news for you on the free book and sale!

Tina said...

You go girl! That's a lot of writing. I'm kinda in a stuck place...glad it's flowing for someone!
Tina @ Life is Good
On the Open Road! @ Join us for the 4th Annual Post-Challenge Road Trip!

Andrew Leon said...

It's already on my list to read!

Chrys Fey said...

I'm so glad I came across this because your book is on my TBR list, and since I'm more broke than broke (haha) I will definitely snatch it up when it's free.

15K words is awesome! Way to go!!!

Helena said...

Congratulations on the splendid review! And it's so well deserved. And I am SO sorry that I temporarily abandoned your series because I got overwhelmed with other stuff. But now more than ever I plan to go back and read away, and enjoy.

Jan Morrison said...

hmm...I'm just finishing the near to last revision on my BuNo from 2012. That seems okay to me but do I want to start another? No. I have too many raggedy-assed projects to distract myself that way - though it is soooooo much fun. Also, I will be leaving here June 21st and be on the road for about five days and then hitting a zam of responsibility and fun back home. So no. But I love it and I said the same thing two years ago.

Jan Morrison said...

by the way, tartlette dear, how might I connect with the BuNo's since I've dropped fb?

Johanna Garth said...

I hadn't seen your fabulous PW review, but I have to say I couldn't agree more!! Congratulations. Lots of reasons to celebrate!

dolorah said...

Good luck with the ABNA process. I know you've rocked it in the past.