Wednesday, March 27, 2013

To Do To Do To Dum...



So I am meant to be finishing a book this month...

I'm calling it Endangered. It's a bout a group of teens who, when America is invaded, end up acting as sort of mountain guerillas. (get it? Mountain Gorillas are endangered)

I will get there...

I am THEN meant to edit a book. (What Ales Me)
And another book. (Medium Wrong)
And a third book. (Kahlotus Disposal Site)

That's a lot of books to edit. I'd like to have all that editing done by June... *sigh *


And then MONDAY starts Blogging A to Z... Here is my plan...

Animal, Amusement, and Awesomeness: whereby I share a fabulous animal I love that starts with that letter, something that really AMUSES me that starts with that letter, and an Awesome Author or Book that starts (or importantly includes) that letter. Keeping each thing shortish, so people can get around a lot, but hopefully the variety will also mean there is something for everyone...

So today I'm just sharing some Easter sillies...

The bad news is...

If you were looking for the Easter Bunny Convention, it was LAST weekend (in Seattle)

Say it with me... AWWWWWWWW!

Who's a happy boy!?

It could definitely be worse...



And for any of you parents with a sense of humor... (though of course it is a day off... still, though, good idea!)


Little Bunny Foo Foo's Remorse




And I think that is it for me this week...  See you all for A to Z! And have a great Easter (and give March an extra swift kick for me, yeah?)



12 comments:

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Cute funnies! They made me smile (and I've got a sick child at home, so I needed the smile!)

Good luck with the editing...know it'll all get done!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Since my posts will have a variety, I think your Challenge theme is awesome.
Dig the raccoon funny. If I had kids, I would do that.

Mark Means said...

Great A to Z theme and Peep Show....heh :)

Thanks for the chuckles this morning!

Sarah Ahiers said...

man, i am so relieved that i'm not doign A-Z. It just stresses me out thinking about it

Jan Morrison said...

We are such soul sistahs! Bright Angel to finish revising, another edit on True, Feckless to revisit and one mystery to final edit and one to finish. I CANNOT STOP! Helllllup.
I also now have a poetry book idea. You are ahead of me though - I haven't a clue what I'm going to do for A to Zed. And I forgot RIGHT AFTER READING IT to put WR beside my name. frrrrrrrig.
Have fun with bunnies and peeps and tushes. See you out the other side.

Southpaw said...

Awww, bunny foo-foo it's okay.

Helena said...

Love the funny pictures. And guess what I saw this morning walking in downtown Denver on the sidewalk right outside my office building -- a bunny! Seriously. I got worried about it and watched it go under a parked car to hide. We're several block from any green or open space, so I just hope it doesn't get killed in traffic getting to wherever it was going.

Amber T. Smith said...

Ha!! Love those funny bunnies!! And we've had a partial mind-meld again, oh Tarty one. Last night I requested people to sign up for a letter so that I could promo them all through April in my Book Blurb Bloganza.

*spooky music*

Good luck with all that editing!! Sheesh! *faints*

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I love animals!

That dog with the chick on his head is silly.

Unknown said...

OMG. That was so sweet it made my teeth hurt.
~Just Jill

Yolanda Renée said...

Still grinning! Funny, funny, funny -- thank you!

Happy Easter!

Unknown said...

Alas, some distractions are harder to overcome than others. Sigh.