Thursday, June 9, 2011

Cabana Boy for the WIN!

Photo of the elusive Alex Cavanaugh

Yesterday I went to check out my blogger stats and the NUMBER ONE search term for people finding their way to MY BLOG last week... Cabana Boy.

*sniff*

I'm so proud!

Number one referrer I've never heard of.  Anyone know anything about Social Elephant something something? But the number 2, 4 and 7 were various places from Alex Cavanaugh's site, so Alex, I owe you!!! (maybe I will let you claim you are the Cabana Boy pictured... though then your wife will have to learn how to fight)  Seriously though--you're the dude!


And I checked my flag counter recently, adding Laos for country #166!!!!!  Naked World Domination Tour is proving successful!!!  (in fact Russia was listed as my #2 country last week, which I ADORE, though confuses me, as no Russians leave comments--they must just be searching for Cabana Boys)

Further on the Naked World Domination front is THIS representative had to be rescued... apparently naked rowers should stay closer to shore, but at least he has the right spirits. I have no shame at all in claiming him as one of us.


Finally, today's REAL post is at Burrowers, Books and Balderdash, whereby I prove I'm insane. (so if you have any lingering doubts, you should probably head over there... goes up at noon GMT)


TOMORROW I am stirring up some CONTROVERSY!!!! Come on by and we'll talk about how art is ugly...

17 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Yay for being controversially NAKED at all times!!!

My Thursday is suddenly brighter and more flesh coloured. Ahem.

Take care
x

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

I once posted a picture of a bag of chips, meaning I was shook up like one... now it's the number one reason people visit my blog. Why are they searching for pictures of chips? I understand cabana boys... I mean, just LOOK at that photo... sorry about the drool marks all over your post... but YUM!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

There's worse terms than Cabana Boy! Good excuse for the photo though.

Mason Canyon said...

Hart, it's always fun to stop by and see what you're up to. But I can't believe you would stir up any controversy at all. Must be your evil twin.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress
Freelance Editing By Mason

Lisa Potts said...

God bless the cabana boy!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hey, that's cool! Why don't we just pretend that's me in the photo?

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

That picture just became the wallpaper for my iPhone Hart. I <3 you

Unknown said...

You do plan on sharing him don't you? LOL, Haven't checked my stats forever, thanks for the reminder.

Anonymous said...

Go Cabana Boy! You made a lot of Russians happy with that picture, they were looking all over for him. ;)

Hart Johnson said...

teehee--thanks so much, gang!

And Alex, change noted!

Michael Di Gesu said...

Go MS. TART! Congrats....

Tracy said...

Ummm, Sorry, the heck with Alex, I'll take Cabana boy!

Mary@GigglesandGuns said...

My how Alex has changed.

Becky said...

Aww! He's all happy being naked :)

M Pax said...

Oh, nice cabana boy. Controversy, huh? Sounds intriguing.

I have some strange searches that bring folks to my blog that I don't get because they're things I've never blogged about. Weird.

sweetsue said...

I feel a little like a cougar, but can't help ogling the cabana boy a bit!

Laura Eno said...

I think this is one of my favorite posts. I'll have to come back several times to ogle...I mean, read it again.