Tuesday, December 20, 2016
The Most Fantabulous Holidays to All of You!!!
First, to get it out of the way, I will have the complaint portion of this blog...
1) It is FREAKING COLD!
3) My kindle charger disappeared and I need it.
4) Part of my desired gifts to give have been out of stock.
5) We have an ugly sweater day tomorrow and I am thoroughly annoyed. I have been poor way to much of my life to spend money on a sweater I will only wear MAYBE once a year for a a stupid occasion. Now had this been a thing when I was in my 20s and it was a real party with booze, I probably would have trekked myself to Goodwill for a dumb sweater. But I am middle aged with no room in my house for extra crap, a student in college and another who still needs financial help now and then. I have a Christmas colors sweater and I am calling it good enough, but if anybody calls it ugly I'm going to be pissed.
Okay, so enough of the grumbles.
In the positive...
2) Starting Friday I get 11 days off!
3) Harry Potter marathon!!! (every Christmas)
4) Remember my new eating thing? Not much meat (turkey and fish is all), not much dairy... well I found ALMOND NOG!!!
5) I have great family and friends and am really ready for this reboot.
6) I thought THIS was the best idea ever: Welcome to being Santa
Next week I plan to PLAN *BUWAHAHAHAHAHA * which is my typical mode for preparing to start the year, so I intend to be here a couple times.
But in the MEANTIME, I wish all of you amazing holidays!!!