Wednesday, October 2, 2013

No Longer a Decoy

So While I goofed on Monday... thought I was visiting... TODAY, I really am...

Why else would the fabulous writer's of Unicorn Bell interview me? Oh, okay, maybe because they're fabulous and Marcy is a blog buddy... but anyway, I am there so you should go over and see me!!!

As for HERE... My work schedule is terrible until Oct 15, so I think twice a week is as much as I might manage blogging...

But if you visit me over at Unicorn Bell, I will do my best to get back to you!!!

I'm a Fire Horse... why NOT a fire unicorn?

3 comments:

Tonja said...

Does a unicorn have wings - or is that just a Pegasus? I'm convinced they should because it makes them more badass. :)

I created a new persona and a different blog to go with it. I hope you will follow me there. My new blog is http://tonjamatney.blogspot.com. I re-follow you.

Tina said...

Unicorns are totally badass. Heading over there now...
Tina @ Life is Good

Crystal Collier said...

Uni-pegs! That's what we used to call them as kids, and yeah, I would totally own one.