Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Who’s Ready for a bit of MADNESS!?



That’s right, March Madness is upon us! And I don’t mean the broomless Quidditch silliness. I mean the annual WRITING event!


Wanna hear more?

My Writing Group, The Burrow, began this a few years ago… a crunch month, but instead of a novel in the month, it is a push to FINISH something, or EDIT something, or if you want to WRITE something. Your choice. Your goal. But with the support of fellow writers.

If you want to make March a month to get something done, JOIN US! We do our support at Facebook: BuNoWriMo


So that's it! Wanna join!  What do you plan on writing in March!?

7 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I participated (even though I'm not on Facebook) a few years ago when you guys held it in June. I wrote my third book during that time.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Since I still need to finish my own book, this might be my best opportunity.

Helena said...

I hope that by March 1 I'll upload the final ms for my second Charity MacCay book to CreateSpace. Then within a couple weeks after that, launch/publish both Charity books. Fingers crossed!

G. B. Miller said...

I just started a new project while my previous one is with betas (so to speak). Because of other commitments, it usually takes me six months minimum to finish. But, I wish you luck with yours.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

That's a great idea. I'm going to finish my first draft of a novel in March. For sure.

Jan Morrison said...

I think I'll join in to finish my first draft of the last two novembers' madnesses - yep I have the words but truly - I don't have an ending. Not one that works - it is a big hot mess. I've recently deleted my fb account so will have to post on my blog and keep it real for myself that way. fb was getting way to scary.

S.A. Larsenッ said...

Just what I need - a group of writers to push through writing book 2 in my middle grade series.